Obamacare has the problems of all large socialist programs:
- The results of the project become overwhelming the unintended consequences.
- People put in charge are chosen by political loyalty, not competence.
- The program is used to reward cronies.
- The stated purposes of the project continue to be trumpeted, but do not materialize.
- A major goal of every such project is to increase the power of the government and reduce the power of the people.
All of the above and more have been completely proven, not only with Obamacare, but with every socialist program that has ever been created. When you take such programs to “their logical conclusion”, you get the Soviet Union.
If Obamacare is allowed to stand, the points listed above will continue to increase. “You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!”